How to Brew Matcha
Made with premium grade Japanese matcha leaves, our Matcha contains a host of supernutrients said to help drinkers antioxidise, energise, concentrate, rejuvenate, stay calm and lose weight. It’s really easy to make and, best of all, it tastes great!
- The water temperature should be less than boiling to maintain the natural, mild sweetness and health benefits (approximately 180F/80C)
- Put a teaspoon of Matcha into a mug or milk jug.
- Stir vigorously or whisk in just a small amount of heated water or milk with the Matcha first, until it is a smooth paste.
- Once all of the powder is dissolved, add the rest of the water or milk, again stirring or whisking vigorously until the powder is smooth and foamy.
- Serve as is or with a small sprinkling of Matcha powder on top.