Orange & Lemon tea is part of our Cold Brew range, a selection of innovative blends of the finest whole leaf teas, fruits and herbs that have been carefully created to taste as great brewed cold as they do hot. Perfect for enjoying during the warm summer months, our cold brew blends differ from traditional iced tea as they have no added sugar or artificial sweeteners. Discover more about our Cold Brew Blends.
Rosehip, hibiscus and lemongrass are the main ingredients in Orange & Lemon Tea.
What is Rosehip?
Rosehips are the ‘accessory fruit’ of the rose plant, that ripen in late summer to early autumn and can be consumed fresh or dried. Fresh rosehips are often used to make jam, syrup, soup or wine, while dried rosehips are used to make tea. High in Vitamin C, Rosehips have been used for generations in traditional medicine to provide relief from conditions such as sore throat, gout and headache.
What is Rosehip tea good for?
- Rosehip tea is naturally caffeine free.
- Rosehips have a high content of Vitamins C, E and B, which provides natural support to the immune system.
- Rosehips have a higher level of antioxidants than blackcurrants and blueberries, which may provide anti-cancer benefits.
- Rosehips have been found to have anti-inflammatory properties that may help protect against pain associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Rosehips contain a flavonoid called trans-tiliroside which may aid weight loss.
What is Hibiscus tea?
Hibiscus tea is a herbal infusion from the dried calyx (or sepals) of the roselle flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa). Sweet in flavour, with hints of cranberry, hibiscus tea is high in Vitamin C, and studies have shown that it can help to reduce blood pressure.
What is Lemongrass?
Lemongrass is an aromatic perennial tall grass native to India that is grown in several tropical and subtropical regions. Commonly used as a food ingredient, particularly in Thai food, lemongrass has also been used in traditional medicines to treat conditions varying from constipation to fever.
What are the benefits of Lemongrass tea?
- Lemongrass is high in antioxidants, which may provide disease-preventing benefits.
- A 2015 study suggested that drinking lemongrass tea may increase red blood cell count, good news for those with anaemia.
- Lemongrass is believed to have a sedative effect, which may help those who suffer from sleep disorders.
What does Orange & Lemon tea taste like?
Pale pink in colour, Orange & Lemon tea is a beautifully citrussy and refreshing brew. Enjoy this blend hot or cold.
Blends with Benefits
Every Twist Tea blend is created from the finest, ethically sourced whole-leaf ingredients. Our plastic free Orange & Lemon tea bags are hand blended in the UK and hand packed in plastic free packaging. What sets us apart from the competition are the functional herbs, botanicals and spices added to many of our blends reputed to offer health and wellbeing benefits.
To serve hot: Add boiling water, infuse for 3-5 minutes and serve without milk.
To serve cold: Simply add cold water. Brew for 3 minutes or longer, to taste. Store in a refrigerator. We recommend using our in-filter Cold Brew bottles for ease of storage and serving.
Apple Pieces, Rosehip, Hibiscus, Lemongrass (14%), Lemon Peel (12%), Orange Peel (7%), Orange Blossom (4%), Natural Flavouring.
Caffeine free, no added sugar, gluten free, soya free, vegetarian, wheat free, dairy free.
Packed in an environment that contains nuts.
Can’t get enough of Cold Brew tea? View our other Cold Brew blends.
Are you a commercial customer and wish to order Orange & Lemon in bulk? Please visit our trade page for more information.