Made with premium grade Japanese matcha leaves, our matcha contains a host of supernutrients said to help drinkers antioxidise, energise, concentrate, rejuvenate, stay calm and lose weight. Its really easy to make and best of all it tastes great!
- Water temperature should be less than boiling to maintain natural, mild sweetness and health benefits (approximately 180F/80C)
- Put a teaspoon of matcha in mug/milk jug.
- Stir vigorously/whisk in just a small amount of heated water/milk with the matcha at first – until it is a smooth paste.
- Once all of the powder is dissolved, add the rest of the water/milk – again stirring/whisking vigorously until the powder is smooth/foamy.
- Serve as is, or with a small sprinkling of matcha powder on top.