One of our most popular Fruit and Herbal blends, Chamomile Yawn is a soothing mix of whole chamomile flower heads, lemon balm, hops, mallow flowers, valerian and lavender. Chamomile is reputed for improving sleep quality and we have added several other relaxing herbs to ensure that Chamomile Yawn is a really calming blend. So, pop that kettle on and prepare to sleep like a baby!
Our Chamomile Yawn blend is a Great Taste Award winning tea. View our other award-winning blends.
What is Chamomile?
Chamomile is a herb that produces daisy-like flowers. The tea brewed from the dried Chamomile flowers has been used for generations as a natural treatment for insomnia. Not only is Chamomile is known for its sedative effects, it is also super-charged with health benefits.
What does Chamomile Yawn taste like?
Chamomile Yawn has a mellow, honey-like sweetness with floral undertones. Golden in colour Chamomile Yawn not only tastes clean and fresh, but it also looks gorgeous as well. As it is naturally caffeine free, Chamomile Yawn will not keep you up at night and is an excellent choice to be enjoyed at any time of the day.
What are the benefits of Chamomile Tea?
- Chamomile contains apigenin, a phytonutrient that has a sleep-inducing effect. Some find it to be a natural alternative treatment for insomnia.
- Chamomile is also thought to help in reduce stress and anxiety.
- Chamomile may help regulate glycaemic control – good news for those at risk of diabetes.
- Chamomile is thought to help with digestion, and some find it soothes nausea and muscle spasms.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in Chamomile may also help soothe skin conditions such as eczema. It can be useful to apply cooled Chamomile tea directly to the skin, although you should avoid contact with your eyes in case of irritation.
For further information on the health benefits of chamomile tea visit our resident nutritionist’s blog post.
Blends with Benefits
Every Twist Tea blend is created from the finest, ethically sourced whole-leaf ingredients. Our plastic free Chamomile Yawn tea bags are hand blended in the UK and hand packed in plastic free packaging. What sets us apart from the competition are the functional herbs, botanicals and spices added to many of our blends reputed to offer health and wellbeing benefits.
Infuse in boiling water for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Chamomile (64%), Rose Petals, Lemon Balm, Hops, Mallow Flowers, Valerian, Lavender.
Caffeine free, sugar free, gluten free, soya free, vegetarian, vegan, wheat free, dairy free.
Packed in an environment that contains nuts.
Are you a commercial customer and wish to order Chamomile Yawn in bulk? Please visit our trade page for more information.