A delicate, grassy, fresh blend with floral tones. The perfect introduction to green tea, the jasmine fragrance alleviates astringency often associated with green tea. Jasmine flowers only blossom at night – but this blend is divine any time of day.
What is Jasmine Green tea?
Jasmine Green tea is usually green tea that has been scented with jasmine blossoms, delivering a fresh, floral aroma. Freshly picked jasmine flowers are layered with the unfermented Camellia sinensis tea leaf and left for the leaves to absorb the jasmine perfume. Because green tea comes from the same plant as black tea, it naturally does contain caffeine and should be consumed in moderation by those with a sensitivity to caffeine.
What are the benefits of Jasmine Green tea?
All That Jazz tea is made from green tea scented with jasmine blossoms, meaning it has all the health benefits that you would expect from green tea, including:
- Jasmine green tea is rich in antioxidants, which may provide anti-cancer benefits
- The vitamins and minerals contained within jasmine green tea can provide a considerable boost of energy.
- Jasmine green tea is high in Vitamin C, good news for boosting your immune system.
- The properties in jasmine green tea have been found to speed up the body’s metabolism, thereby providing fat burning benefits.
- The catechins present in jasmine green tea can reduce the bacteria in our mouths, resulting in sweeter breath.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in jasmine green tea may also help soothe skin conditions such as acne.
What does All That Jazz tea taste like?
A delicate, grassy, fresh blend with floral tones. At Twist Teas we have added extra jasmine blossom to our blend to increase that gorgeous floral aroma. Golden green in colour with a delicate fragrance, All That Jazz not only smells and tastes amazing, but it looks gorgeous as well.
Blends with Benefits
Every Twist Tea blend is created from the finest, ethically sourced whole-leaf ingredients. Our plastic free All That Jazz tea bags are hand blended in the UK and hand packed in plastic free packaging. What sets us apart from the competition are the functional herbs, botanicals and spices added to many of our blends reputed to offer health and wellbeing benefits.
Add cooled boiled water (80°C) and infuse for 4-5 minutes according to strength preference. At Twist Teas we recommend that you do not pour boiling water directly on to your All That Jazz tea as you risk burning the leaves and creating a bitter tasting brew.
Chinese Jasmine Green Tea (96%), Jasmine Blossom (4%)
Sugar free, gluten free, soya free, vegetarian, vegan, wheat free, dairy free.
Packed in an environment that contains nuts.
Can’t get enough of green tea? View our other green tea blends to see how Twist Tea takes green tea to the next level.
Are you a commercial customer and wish to order All That Jazz in bulk? Please visit our trade page for more information.